Thursday, September 13, 2018

Before you buy Bitcoin

Maisun Ibn Monowar, 13 September, 2018
As of writing this article, the price of Bitcoin is something $6000+. The support is holding still now. Lot of indicators will tell you to buy them right now. Most probably I’ll buy some within the week. But before you do so, I want to remind you few things.

Global Market Cap:

I’ve seen the bitcoin chart to react heavily to Global Crypto Market Cap. The market cap is now something like $190 B. This is the lowest in last 11 months. This doesn’t indicate a good news.

Pump and Dump:

I’m no expert, but I feel BTC has been the victiim of Pump and Dump after institutional players joined the market.

FOMO:

Just a reminder, don’t surrender to it.

Conclusion:

I’m not going to tell you why you should buy BTC now, because there are articles already doing so. I just need you to keep these 3 points in mind.

No comments: