Saturday, May 2, 2009

A fallen soldier.

i wasn't doing well in my first half of class eleven. may be it was because i resided in my uncle's house, i had to face a lot difficulties. i thought moving to our house i will boost my studies and cover it up. but now when my year final exam is given and the results are about to be published i realize that i couldn't cover up my gaps. rather I'm broken way beyond any repairments. I'll be promoted to class twelve, no doubt about it. but when my dad gets the inside news, he's gonna be crazy. cause until now he has spent a large amount of money and had been given some sort of freedom over my studies. with these results i'll never get myself admitted in buet. i need to forget that i was hoping for a schoolarship abroad. standing at the edge of my doom i realise that i gathered much experience mostly for the future, but when you will ask me abourt my present, i'm totally empty.

right now i'm nothing more than a fallen soldier. shattered like a piece of glass.

No comments: