Thursday, January 13, 2011

old problems, new thoughts, same outcome.

last July when my results came out, it made my life miserable. after six months it hasn't changed much. since i was not eligible for BUET i prepared for IUT. after that i prepared myself for MIST. the results were the same, i was not eligible. then it was just a matter of time i had admit myself in any private engineering college. my father chose BRACU. than he changed his mind, AUST. later i was told that AIUB promises a better future. now I'm in a fix. what to do? I've already got myself registered for several courses at BRACU. classes start on Sunday 16th. now what to do? i still have time to cancel my registration but i don't think I'll be allowed to attend classes at aiub this semester even somehow i manage to admit myself in it.damn man, life's tough.

No comments: