Sunday, January 16, 2011

On the way to become an Engineer.

First i would like to apologize to those people who accidentally stumble upon my blog in hope to find some useful tips on surviving. i write this blog to have a web document of my own life which could be shared with a people like you. although i must admit I've plan to publish a collection of "Bear grylls" stuff.

On with the worthless documentation....

today was my first day at college as an undergraduate student. I've got to note down today's event before i forget. i planned to start at 0630 hrs but i was running a little late. so i picked the faster mode of transportation, auto-rickshaw. surprisingly it took me only 15 minutes from Mohammadpur to Mohakhali. then i waited til 0800 hrs to find out that my class will be held in another building. my class was at 0800 hrs, i (we) waited till 0900 hrs to find out that the schedule has already been changed. i headed to dco office for the notice. confirming the change of schedule i headed back to my home. then i had to go back again to attend ENG 091. all went well. I'm tired. that's all for now.

No comments: