Sunday, January 9, 2011

ubuntu

I've been thinking to migrate to Ubuntu for a long time now. previously i did switch to Ubuntu 8.04 LTS. but it did not work out. my modem wasn't compatible to it. so i was forced to change back to windows. since i upgraded to broadband INTERNET last July it was only a matter of time i installed Linux/Ubuntu. it took me two tries to install Ubuntu. now that i had done it I'm having issues to find everything i need. it was said to me and i also believed that Ubuntu has a lot to offer but the truth is, you need to have a lot of experience to set everything in motion.now i have to go through all the guides to learn to use my computer once again.

1 comment:

রাতুল মিনহাজ said...

আমিও ভাবছি উবুন্টু নিব, কিন্তু প্রতিবারই খালি আটকে যাই! কয়দিন আগে লিনাক্স মিন্টের নামালাম, অথচ ওটাতে নাকি ম্যানুয়ালি পার্টিশন করতে হয়... পার্টিশন করা শিখেছি রেড হ্যাট লিনাক্স ৭.২ এর বই থেকে, তাতে হত, কিন্তু ঝুকি নিতে চাচ্ছি না... কি করা যায়!